The Physical Sciences Track trains students to work as data analysts in biotech, pharmaceutical, and related industries. Application areas could include bioinformatics, computational biology, and biomedical research and development. Students who complete this track will also satisfy the biology minor requirements.
This track is available only on the Pullman campus.
Required Track Courses (27 credits)
- Chem 105 Principles of Chemistry I [PSCI]
- Chem 106 Principles of Chemistry II
- Math 273 Calculus III
- Physics 201 Physics for Scientists & Engineers I [PSCI]
- Physics 202 Physics for Scientists & Engineers II
- Chem 331 Physical Chemistry
- Chem 332 Physical Chemistry
- Chem 333 Physical Chem. Lab for Chemists
- Chem 334 Physical Chemistry Lab [M]
Note: The university requires a minimum of 40 credits at the 300-400 level.