The Life Science Track trains students to work as data analysts in biotech, pharmaceutical, and related industries. Application areas could include bioinformatics, computational biology, and biomedical research and development. Students who complete this track will also satisfy the biology minor requirements.
This track is available only on the Pullman campus.
Required Track Courses (33 credits)
- Biology 106 Intro Biology: Organismal Biology [BSCI]
- Biology 107 Intro Biology: Cell Biology & Genetics
- Chem 101 Intro to Chemistry [PSCI]
- Chem 102 Chemistry Related to Life Sciences
- Biology 301 General Genetics (also MBioS 301)
- Biology 335 Genome Biology [M]
- Biology 340 Intro to Mathematical Biology
- MBioS 478 Bioinformatics
- Biology 474 Computational Biology