The Environmental Systems track prepares students to work as data analysts in precision agriculture, natural resource management and related fields for either private firms or government agencies.
This track is available only on the Pullman campus.
Required Track Courses (24 credits)
- Biology 106 Intro Biology: Organismal Biology
- SoilS 201 Soil: A Living System [BSCI]
- Geol 101 Introduction to Geology [PSCI](L)
- SoilS 368 Intro to Geographic Info Systems
- SoilS 374 Remote Sensing
- SoilS 468 GIS and Spatial Analysis
- One of the following
- Biology 372 General Ecology [M]
- NATRS 464 Landscape Ecology [M]
- SoilS 302 Intro to Agroecology [M]