The Actuarial Science track trains students for careers in the Insurance or Financial sectors, applying data analytics tools for risk and investment assessment. Data analysts working in these fields are among the highest paid, but the curriculum is demanding. Students selecting this track should have particularly strong mathematics skills.
This track is available via the Pullman campus.
Required Track Courses (24 credits)
- ECONS 101 Fundamentals of Microeconomics
- ECONS 102 Fundamental of Macroeconomics
- B LAW 210 Law & Legal Envir. of Business
- MATH 300 Mathematical Computing [M]
- FIN 350 Risk & Insurance
- MATH 405 Intro to Financial Math
- MATH 443 Applied Probability
- MATH 446 Stat Applications to Insurance